Too many lists in your life? Divide them into just two: Focus List and IGNORE List.
List 1: My Focus List (the road ahead)
What are you trying to achieve? What makes you happy? What’s important to you? Design your time around those things. Because time is your one limited resource and no matter how hard you try you can’t work 25/8.
- Write one page every day.
- Read one page everyday.
- Watch one movie everyday.
- Walk ½ hour every day.
- Email someone everyday.
- Write one blog post everyday.
- Sell one item on eBay every week (Sun).
List 2: My Ignore List (the distractions)
To succeed in using your time wisely, you have to ask the equally important but often avoided complementary questions: What are you willing not to achieve? What doesn’t make you happy? What’s not important to you? What gets in the way?
- Stay away from carbs (for the most part).
- Don’t drive to ‘get back at’ another driver.
- Don’t leave work early; stay a…
View original post 39 more words